On the 25th of March 2022, NVTAG would like to celebrate its 25 birthday with you. Therefore, we invite you all to join us on this special occasion. The theme of this online event is “Back to the future”.
Registration is now open! The number of participants is limited, so be quick, and mark these days in your agenda!
What to expect? 3 English plenary sessions focusing on the past, present, and future of HTA!
9:00 Digital Walk-in
9:30 Opening and Session 1: The Past
J. Bosmans, W. Brouwer & J. Zwaap
11:00 Session 2: The present
S. McNamara, K. Shah, and V. Reckers-Droog
13:30 NVTAG Prize 2021 pitches
14:30 Session 3: The Future
H. Kooijman, M. Joore and C. Boersma
15:45 NVTAG Prize 2021 award ceremony
16:00 Closing session
Registration is free for members
Sign up via this link.
NVTAG Prize - Call for submissions
Are you a Young researcher within the field of Health Economics and Outcomes research? Then read further! This time, the NVTAG prize 2021, sponsored by BresMed, will be awarded during the Jubileum event!
Wat is the NVTAG prize?
Every year the Dutch Association for Health Technology Assessment (NVTAG) awards the NVTAG prize to a promising young researcher. The awardee has published a manuscript in the previous calendar year which contributes to the development of Health Technology Assessment (HTA) research methods in an original manner.
Besides eternal fame and recognition the winner will receive €1,000,- (unrestricted).
Conditions for submission
- One manuscript submission per contestant
- You are member of NVTAG.
- The manuscript contributes to the development of Health Technology Assessment (HTA) research methods in an original manner and is published in the year 2021
- The contestant is first author of the manuscript.
- The contestant is member of young-NVTAG (<36 years old) or less than 5 years active in the HTA
- The contestant will be able to attend the NVTAG Jubileum event (March 24-25, 2022) and is willing to pitch his/her work at Kontakt der Kontinent, Soesterberg.
An independent jury will shortlist 3 nominees from the submissions. The assessment is based on:
- Relevance of work to HTA developments
- Quality and accuracy of methods and research question
- Article set up: writing, figures, tables etc.
The top 3 nominees are invited to pitch their research during the NVTAG prize award ceremony (March 24-25, 2022 at Kontakt der Kontinent, Soesterberg).
During the online award ceremony, the jury score is combined with a public vote determining the 2021 winner. In case of a draw, the jury vote is decisive.
How to submit?
Did you publish an HTA methodology paper in 2021 which is prizeworthy? Don’t hesitate and send your work including a short motivation describing why your research the NVTAG prize 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the email subject ‘NVTAG Prize 2022’.
Final submission deadline is February 14, 2022.